Use of Website
- You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for personal use provided that:
1.1. No documents or related graphics are changed in any way;
1.2. Our copyright and trademark notices appear in all copies of the Website’s content.
- Unless it is stated otherwise, the copyright and other intellectual property rights of all content on this Website are the sole property of the Website. Any commercial use of extracts or graphics from this Website, other than those stated in paragraph 1, will be considered a breach of contract and your permission to use this Website will be automatically terminated.
- While we try to make sure this Website is available 24 hours a day, we shall not be responsible if, for any reason, the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this Website may be restricted temporarily and without notice due to maintenance, system or network failure, repair, or for reasons beyond our control.
- We do not warrant or guarantee that the Website will be glitch-free and function without interruption.
- You will not post any material to this Website that:
7.1. is not original or for which you do not have the required permissions and/or approvals, or which in any way violates the copyright registered trademark or intellectual property of a third party; or
7.2. is (or could be expected to be) obscene, offensive, abusive, discriminatory, unlawful, menacing, blasphemous, in breach of confidence or privacy, or which could cause indignation or inconvenience; or
7.3. you know or suspect to be misleading, false, or deceptive; or
7.5. is technically harmful or otherwise misuses the Website.
- You will not engage in any form of solicitation (unauthorized advertising, spam, and so on).
- You will not try to get access to the Website in any way that is illegal, harmful, or connected to any illegal or harmful actions and purposes.
Limitation of Liability
- While we strive to make sure all material on this Website is accurate, we do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy and completeness of all information posted on this Website.
- We shall not be liable (to the extent permitted under the law) for any technical, factual, or typographical inaccuracies, omissions, or any misrepresentations connected to the material posted on the Website.
- We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to loss of data, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill, injury to reputation, loss of opportunity or work stoppage, or losses suffered by third parties that may arise from the use of this Website.
- Links to third party websites on this Website are to be used exclusively for your convenience. We are not liable or responsible for the accuracy or content provided on these websites.
- All trademarks, logos, design marks, and other related names are owned by us and/or third parties, and as such, will not be copied or used without permission.
Contributions to the Website
- All contributions to the website are subject to these Terms and shall not be used to damage or improve the reputation of the contributor or for soliciting payment.
- Once your contribution is submitted, we reserve the right to use, copy, adapt, or distribute your contribution in its entirety or any part thereof.
- If any contribution is in breach or infringes upon these Terms, we hold the right to remove any content from the Website.
- Users should not submit any content that they know to be misleading or unsuitable or use the services in any way that might be construed as fraudulent or deceptive.
- Users should not submit material to which they do not have the copyright. If we determine that your material violates the intellectual property rights of a third party, the said material will be removed from the Website.
- You are obliged to indemnify and defend us against any losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses, arising out of a breach of these Terms or any use of the Website.
- These Terms may be modified or updated at any time at our sole discretion. The updated and modified Terms shall be legally binding and enforceable.
- Offering or providing information about third-party products or services will not be defined as an endorsement or recommendation.
- We are not responsible for any breach or infringement upon these Terms if they result from circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we provide you with material that is offered “as is” with all the faults and errors it may contain.
- We are not liable for the quality or accuracy of the content found on the Website.
- We are not liable for any material that causes annoyance or inconvenience, and we are not responsible for any loss or damage caused by the use of this Website.
Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms shall be construed and applied in accordance with the laws of the United States. All disputes arising from provisions of these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the US courts.